PLA (polylactic acid) is a biodegradable plastic. It is made of starch raw materials proposed by renewable plant resources (such as corn), which can be degraded into carbon dioxide and water in 3-6 months under natural environment, which is a more environmentally friendly product.
- Brand: Chnpack
- Item No.: TB604-201209-08
- Order (Minimum Quantity): 10000
- Color: a variety of colors can be customized
- Delivery cycle: 25-30 days
PLA biodegradable bag, the main bio-based material is composed of PLA+PBAT, which can be completely decomposed into water and carbon dioxide in 3-6 months under the condition of composting (60-70 degrees), and it has no pollution to the environment.
|Size||Customized size, logo can be printed|
|Types||Variety of bag types such as vest bags, zipper bags, punching bags, flat pockets, etc.|
|Samples||Free samples can be provided, courier fees are payable|
|Packaging||Conventional 100 pcs/handle or 20 pcs/roll, etc. The outer packaging form can be customized|
- Completely degrade the material, which is more environmentally friendly.
- Strong toughness, strong and durable, and at the same time wear-resistant, oil-resistant and water-resistant.
- It can be made into various bag types such as vest bags, flat bags, punching bags and zipper bags.
- Factory customization, preferential price.