The raw materials of fully biodegradable plastic bags are made of plant starch, cellulose, chitin or agricultural by-products through microbial fermentation or decomposition of biodegradable polymers. Under the action of microorganisms, plastics with low molecular weight compounds can be synthesized. It is characterized by simple storage and transportation, wide use, and can be used in agricultural mulch, packaging bags, and also in various industries such as medicine and food.
With the prosperous development of various industries, fully biodegradable plastic bags are becoming more and more popular and will eventually replace traditional plastic bags. Let’s follow the professional flexible packaging manufacturer JXD packaging bags to degrade the advantages of fully biodegradable plastic bags.
- The fully biodegradable plastic bag is a kind of packaging plastic bag made of animal straw, starch, etc. that is not harmful to the human body and the environment. After being discarded, it can be synthesized by itself under the action of the biological environment such as sunlight and water. No harm to people or the environment, it belongs to the green packaging plastic bag.
- The fully biodegradable plastic bag has a high standard of use, has good solvent and oil resistance, and can be heat-sealed. This kind of packaging plastic bag is used for catering and other aspects. It is clean and hygienic and can be used with peace of mind.
- In terms of quality, the fully biodegradable plastic bag has good tension, strong stretch, high softness and good hand feeling. It is a relatively good packaging plastic bag.
- In addition, the fully biodegradable plastic bag has good antistatic function and does not absorb dust.
Ordinary plastic bag:
- Ordinary plastic bags cannot be decomposed naturally, they are seriously polluted, and have no value for recycling.
- Toxic gas is produced when ordinary plastic is burned. This gas not only tastes unpleasant, but also can cause blindness, vomiting and other symptoms when inhaled, and cause great pollution to the air.
- Ordinary plastic bags are products refined from petroleum, and petroleum resources are limited, causing a waste of resources.
- Plastic bags have poor heat resistance and are easy to age. If used to hold food, it will cause harm to human body.